- Final Fantasy VII Gets Released On Steam, Fans Not Happy
- ‘Lord Of Magna: Maiden Heaven’ coming to Nintendo 3DS on 4th June
- LEGO Marvel’s Scientist Supreme M.O.D.O.K. Is Back In Brick Form
- Infinite Crisis Behind The Scenes Part 1 And Beta Sign Up Details
- “Halo: Spartan Assault” Brings the Award-Winning “Halo” Franchise to Windows 8 Devices this July
Today, CI Games has released the heart pounding Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Tactical Optics Trailer. The trailer shows the precise ways snipers can make stealthy take downs from long distances using an array of tools, including night vision and thermal imaging goggles, that will ensure no enemy escapes from sniping range. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is set for release on March 15th in UK on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is the only multi-platform first person shooter exclusively designed around the modern military sniper experience. Using the advanced capabilities of CryENGINE3, the game delivers graphically stunning environments, more diverse challenges, a rebuilt AI system and the exacting precision and accuracy that made the original a worldwide hit. With unprecedented levels of realism in weaponry, ballistics and environmental factors, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 offers the ultimate balance of skill, tension and action.