- Digging its way to PSN: SteamWorld Dig out in March on PS4 and Vita
- Lara Croft enters the Temple of Osiris today
- Phil Spencer: “Halo: The Master Chief Collection is a thank you to our fans
- PlayStation 4 Sales Surpass 6 Million Units Worldwide In Less Than 4 Months Since Launch
- Next Week, Go On The Egg Hunt With Pili Pili Rush!
Deep Silver releases reveal trailer for the highly anticipated action game “KILLER IS DEAD™” from KADOKAWA GAMES, LTD., to be released on the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.
“KILLER IS DEAD” is expected to launch worldwide in summer 2013 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
“KILLER IS DEAD” is set in a not-so-distant future similar to (but not the same as) the world we know now. The player takes control of an executioner named Mondo Zappa who wields a Japanese sword in his right hand and brandishes interchangeable weapons in his left artificial arm. His ultimate goal is to execute various heinous criminals scattered around the world and beyond.
Completely unique visuals and outstanding stylish action come together to deliver an unprecedented gaming experience in “KILLER IS DEAD.” This brand-new action title is being jointly developed by KADOKAWA GAMES and GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURE, with SUDA51 lending his trademark sense of style at the helm. It will be available worldwide in summer 2013.