- Review: League of Heroes (3DS)
- The Arland Atelier Trilogy Release date announced
- Call Of Duty Ghosts Trailer And Behind The Scenes Video
- Coin-Op Heroes 2 Debuting for iOS, Google Play, Amazon Kindle Devices Today
- SEX, DRUGS AND VIDEO GAMES! A Story From A Virgin Interactive Entertainment CEO In The 90’s
From the team that brought you Rainbow Moon comes Rainbow Skies, a brand new fantasy role-playing game. Eastasiasoft—the Hong Kong-based developer and publisher of interactive entertainment—announced that they have once again teamed up with their trusted indie developer SideQuest Studios to work on Rainbow Skies.
“Built on Rainbow Moon’s system, Rainbow Skies is a completely new game that is set in a new world with new characters and a new story,” said Marcus Pukropski, CEO of SideQuest Studios. “A lot of feedback has been taken into consideration and we are confident that Rainbow Skies will offer an even deeper and more versatile gameplay experience, while staying absolutely true to its roots. We can’t wait to show more of Rainbow Skies to our fans.”
These are just some of the new features that players can expect from Rainbow Skies:
- Monsters can be caught, upgraded, and become part of the player’s party
- An advanced battle system with new combo attacks
- New treasure-hunt quests and an improved side quest system
- Various buildings can be entered and explored
- A lot of new and exciting dungeon elements
- New mini games
- Tons of new and exciting content that will keep gamers hooked
Rainbow Skies is currently in an early development stage and expected to launch for consoles and handhelds in late 2014. More information, including confirmed target platforms, will be announced in the near future.
For first work-in-progress screenshots, and frequently updated game information, visit Rainbow Skies’ official website at www.rainbow-skies.com and its dedicated Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RainbowSkiesGame.