- Namco Bandai Games And Codemasters Extend Distribution Agreement For 2014 Line Up
- PRE-ORDER DETAILS & LIMITED EDITION ANNOUNCED FOR PROJECT CARS
- Exciting New Line-Up Coming to PlayStation Plus
- Tamagotchi Angel Lands on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android Devices
- LA Cops receives new level, modes and sale!
Bungie and Activision officially announced that Destiny would be shipping on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Last night at the PlayStation press conference, Bungie co-founder Jason Jones shared a simple message with PlayStation fans around the world: Destiny™ is being developed for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, with both versions available at Destiny’s launch.
Harold Ryan, President Bungie further added,
“Destiny is being developed for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, with both versions available at Destiny’s launch. Destiny will also feature exclusive in-game content, only available on PlayStation.”
From Bungie, the creators of Halo, and Activision, the publisher of Call of Duty, comes Destiny, the next evolution in interactive entertainment and an epic adventure unlike anything players have experienced.
In Destiny you are a Guardian of the last city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system, from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Defeat Earth’s enemies. Discover all that we have lost. Become legend.
Destiny delivers an all new way to experience first-person action games. A sweeping adventure set within a bold new universe, featuring an unprecedented combination of cooperative, competitive, public, and community activities seamlessly woven into an expansive, persistent, online world.
- Brave New World – Destiny will instantly draw players into a universe of heroes and legends, with worlds and storytelling crafted by Bungie, the creators of Halo – one of the most beloved and critically-acclaimed entertainment franchises of all time.
- Your Legend – In Destiny you create your own legend as you and your friends venture out into the solar system to reclaim the treasures and secrets lost after the collapse of humanity’s Golden Age. Over the course of your adventures you become more powerful, able to wield rare and exotic weapons, gear, and powers.
- Adventure Awaits – Personalize and upgrade every aspect of how you look and fight with a near limitless combination of armor, weapons, and visual customizations. Take it all with you into every mode, including Destiny’s story, competitive multiplayer, and public combat destinations. Return to The City, Destiny’s third person social space to refuel, repair, and rearm before going out on your next adventure.
- Connected Universe – Destiny is more than a disc in a drive, it is a persistent, online universe filled with other players. As the world grows and expands over time, so does the story, the destinations you can access, the activities you experience, and rewards you can earn.