- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 And Naruto Powerful Shippuden Now Available
- The Last Door: Collectors Edition Available Now on PC, Mac, Linux
- More about Wizdom gameplay revealed
- Guacamelee! Gold Edition Powering onto GOG August 29
- BANDAI NAMCO GAMES EUROPE ANNOUNCES ALL-NEW POWER RANGERS SUPER MEGAFORCE GAME FOR NINTENDO 3DS
Haunt the House: Terrortown is a sequel to the 2010 broswer-based game ‘Haunt the House’, which was released just before Halloween of that year. The original proved to be most popular game from SFB Games to date. When Playstation Mobile was announced, SFB Games thought that the Haunt the House gameplay would be a great fit, especially with PS Vita support, and started work on this sequel. A lot of the same people from the Detective Grimoire project came on board and produced some amazing backgrounds, music and voice work.
- Lovely art style and really well done animations. Using vector style graphics to really make the game pop out the screen.
- Loads of items to possess, perfect for scaring all un suspecting guests out of your home.
- Unlock new scare abilities on each of the items. The more more people you scare with the possessed item, the more crazier the new ability is.
- huge levels with a lot of detail and some truly great music. Music is done by an orchestra, and plays with the musical items in game, so you can literally scare people with the soundtrack.
- Each level has its own unique style and really adds to the atmosphere.
- Clear UI showing everything you need to know, from how many people have ran away crying to how many are left to scare.
- Simple to learn controls choosing either touch screen or the sticks and using x to possess items.
- The game itself is very short and offers very little reason to replay it.
- Some will find the game very repetitive due to the whole, possess an object, scare, rinse and repeat.
- Game doesnt require any real skill. Pick an object in a crowded room and just keep mashing the scare buttons.
In summary despite being short, the game is a lot of fun. You will fall in love with its charms and is perfect for your kids to have a blast on. I gave it to my 6 year old and it kept him entertained for hours. Due to the nature of the game it allows players to make up their own reasons for the scaring. Ranging from Casper the angry ghost to GhostBusters the lost chapter. The game does provide entertainment and is best played in short bursts to keep you coming back. You can overcome the whole short completion time by replaying the game and changing your methods. I predict this game will do really well at Halloween time, as well if I need to tell you that then I give up now. grab the game its cheap and a small download and will give you or your kids some ghostly fun!