- Time’s Running Out To Download Free Content For Certain Nintendo DS games!
- Mario Kart 8 Is On A Roll: Sells More Than 1.2 Million Units Worldwide Over First Weekend
- Spiders Studio Shifts Up A Gear With Bound By Flame
- `ROCK BOSHERS DX: Director’s Cut` crashes onto PSN and Steam on December 9/10th 2014
- Review: 100% Orange Juice
Knytt Underground, the latest release in the Knytt series is now available to download for your PC or Mac and will be coming soon to Linux. Exploration feels like a grand adventure that fills you with a desire to see more of the beautiful and strange world in this new release created by renowned indie developer Nicklas Nygren, a.k.a ‘Nifflas’.
Knytt Underground is a 2D platform game featuring a quirky story and a huge world to explore. You can run, jump, climb, swing and bounce your way through over 1,800 rooms with unparalleled freedom.
Knytt Underground is available now for £9.99 in the UK, €12.99 in EU and $14.99 in the US and can be downloaded from Fastspring & Gamer’s Gate; and you can try the demo for free by downloading it from Nifflas’ Games website.
Fans that have previously downloaded the PC or Mac version will also get the Linux version for free when it’s released.
Nifflas also needs your help to get Knytt Underground on Steam. You can vote for the game on Steam Greenlight.
The game is also available to download for your PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita via the PlayStation®Network.
Check out www.knyttunderground.com for more details.