- Details On Short Peace Ranko Tsukigime’s Longest Day ‘COMBUSTIBLE’ Revealed
- Hauppauge Game recorders NOW SUPPORT unlimited game recording and streaming with the Sony PS4
- Little Orbit Brings Post-Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Drama Falling Skies To Nintendo Wii U, PlayStation 3 And Xbox 360
- Namco Bandai Europe Announces Pac-Man Museum And Pac-Man Championship Edition DX +
- Namco Bandai Games Europe Announces That Pac-Man Museum Is Available Today
Moebius is a 3rd person adventure game that was funded via kickstarter. It will be Pinkerton Road’s first original game! In Moebius you will investigate a series of events around the globe and undercover some startling truths about the nature of life and time.
Today Pinkerton Road, the indie studio Kickstarted by adventure game legend Jane Jensen earlier this year, received a cryptic card from F.I.S.T. New York antiquities expert Malachi Rector got one too. What does Amble Dexter’s mysterious organization want with these seemingly ordinary people? For now, F.I.S.T.’s intent is shrouded in secrecy — but more will be revealed in 2013!
First hinted at by Greek philosopher Parmenides, the Moebius Theory suggests that history has defined energy patterns that repeat themselves over and over — ‘ripples’ or ‘echoes’ that occur throughout history like ripples on a pond. This theory is top secret, unknown by the average person and rigorously kept off the web and out of mainstream universities. In the U.S., a covert group known as F.I.S.T. (Future Intelligence Service and Technology) is working with Moebius technology, overseen by billionaire Amble Dexter.