- BAYONETTA 2 DEMO NOW AVAILABLE ON NINTENDO eSHOP ON Wii U
- Japanese Voiceover Implemented In The Upcoming Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles Pack Exclusive To PS3
- Rainbow Skies Coming Exclusively To Playstation Network In 2014
- First Look at Moshling Rescue Mind Candy (Moshi Monsters Fame) First Mobile Game Targeting Adults
- GOG.com Now Supports Linux with DRM-Free Games
Moebius is a 3rd person adventure game that was funded via kickstarter. It will be Pinkerton Road’s first original game! In Moebius you will investigate a series of events around the globe and undercover some startling truths about the nature of life and time.
Today Pinkerton Road, the indie studio Kickstarted by adventure game legend Jane Jensen earlier this year, received a cryptic card from F.I.S.T. New York antiquities expert Malachi Rector got one too. What does Amble Dexter’s mysterious organization want with these seemingly ordinary people? For now, F.I.S.T.’s intent is shrouded in secrecy — but more will be revealed in 2013!
First hinted at by Greek philosopher Parmenides, the Moebius Theory suggests that history has defined energy patterns that repeat themselves over and over — ‘ripples’ or ‘echoes’ that occur throughout history like ripples on a pond. This theory is top secret, unknown by the average person and rigorously kept off the web and out of mainstream universities. In the U.S., a covert group known as F.I.S.T. (Future Intelligence Service and Technology) is working with Moebius technology, overseen by billionaire Amble Dexter.