- The Shadow Hunter Returns: Gabriel Knight Adventure Game to be Revamped by Original Creator Jane Jensen
- Halo Week:”Castle Map Pack, New Soundtrack, New Challenges and Deals starting April 8
- The Witcher 3 – New Reveals from CDP in tonight’s Summer Conference Live Stream!
- Brand New Warframe PS4 Teaser Trailer
- Check Out These Limited Edition Autographed PS4 HDD Covers
Become a Word Wizard with Help from Three Rings’ New Mobile Word Game
SEGA today launched Spellwood on the App Store. Developed by Three Rings Design, Spellwood is a universal app compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch for £1.49/ €1.79/ $1.99/ AUD$1.99 on the App Store.
Spellwood is set in a charming magical world where wizards use words to cast their spells in fun word battles. In the single-player mode, each player can explore the mysterious towers of Spellwood, pitting their wits against over 90 fiendishly gifted adversaries.
In Spellwood, friends and family can play together through Game Center or Facebook Connect with as many as 50 like-minded spelling wizards. Each new tower provides a new challenge, with magical spells to change letters, restore health, and change the size of the board playing area. With several difficulty levels and a variety of game-play modes, Spellwood is perfect for all ages.
For more information about Spellwood, please visit [www.spellwood.com].
Spellwood is available for download here: