- “Forza Horizon 2” NAPA Chassis Pack Now Available
- Japanese Voiceover Implemented In The Upcoming Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles Pack Exclusive To PS3
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite/Portable 2nd G Releases On ios In Japan- Here Are A Few Videos
- First Look: Black Ops Declassified
- 343i Announce Operation: Halo Servers Meltdown Compensation Package
Become a Word Wizard with Help from Three Rings’ New Mobile Word Game
SEGA today launched Spellwood on the App Store. Developed by Three Rings Design, Spellwood is a universal app compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch for £1.49/ €1.79/ $1.99/ AUD$1.99 on the App Store.
Spellwood is set in a charming magical world where wizards use words to cast their spells in fun word battles. In the single-player mode, each player can explore the mysterious towers of Spellwood, pitting their wits against over 90 fiendishly gifted adversaries.
In Spellwood, friends and family can play together through Game Center or Facebook Connect with as many as 50 like-minded spelling wizards. Each new tower provides a new challenge, with magical spells to change letters, restore health, and change the size of the board playing area. With several difficulty levels and a variety of game-play modes, Spellwood is perfect for all ages.
For more information about Spellwood, please visit [www.spellwood.com].
Spellwood is available for download here: