- Review: Rogue Legacy On PlayStation
- Little Orbit Brings Post-Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Drama Falling Skies To Nintendo Wii U, PlayStation 3 And Xbox 360
- Review: Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited
- GET THE LOWDOWN ON HYRULE WARRIORS WITH A NINTENDO DIRECT TO BE PUBLISHED ON 5th AUGUST
- Whats On Nintendo eShop This Week 27/2/2014 EU
MegaMan is BACK and this time hes here to kick ass. Originally starting out as a fan made game by a Seow Zong Hui, He showed his work to Capcom at a EVO fighting tournament, who instantly loved it. Now a few months later the game has been taken on by Capcom and packaged up ready for release shortly. Streetfighter characters are included as bosses and sticking with the MegaMan chemistry, beating a boss grants you their powers. The music comes from Luke “A_Rival” Esquivel who does a great job of mixing classic tunes together. This is a different approach by Capcom. Long may it continue as more and more fan work pops up on the internet. Hit up the jump for some awesome screen shots.