- Official Pokémon Destination on iTunes Launches With Animated Episodes for iOS Devices
- Review: Armillo On Wii U
- Pac Is Back! Pac-man Invades SEGA Building In London
- Review: Torchlight 2
- Level 50 Shiny Mamoswine Pokémon character will be distributed at the 2014 Pokémon European National Championships
A game created from the same studio that gave us Carnivores and Stardrone, BeatShapers this time take us on a brain melting, mind bending puzzle extravaganza . Enigmo is a simple concept, transport various liquid from one source to the goal whilst navigating obstacles. Sounds easy right? well you would be wrong but let’s have a look at how it fairs here at GLG…
- 2D playground set in a 3D world with tremendous attention to detail.
- Level are well thought out and more often than not, will leave you feeling stupid.
- loads of objects are given to you to reach your goal including platforms, springs or sponges. All can be rotated and moved around freely.
- Around 50 levels await you guaranteeing a long play time and value for money
- simple control scheme make playing it alot easier but this wont help you beat levels!
- Great physics engine that allows you to play the whole level out in real-time, each drop of water re acting to your decisions.
- The levels get progressively harder and all levels have a handy restart function.
- The sound effects while fine at first, will start to grind on you.
- With no tutorials, the game does a steep learning curve. With so many options/objects, a clear tutorial would have helped
In summary the game is a good addition to your handheld collection. Yes it has a steep learning curve, but once mastered you will uncover a good game. Any game that after playing has you re-creating the levels in your head looking for a solution, can only be a good sign of excellent work. BeatShapers have done it again and made another great title that will challenge any ones skill.