- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite/Portable 2nd G Releases On ios In Japan- Here Are A Few Videos
- Review: Canabalt
- Mario Kart 8 Ltd Edition Annouced, Super Mario Kart Finally Hits Wii U VC
- Atari Announces Atari Fit, Fitness App with 150 Exercise Routines that Unlock Classic Atari Games
- WayForward Celebrates a Quarter of a Century!
Gearbox brings us Borderlands. A cell shaded FPS RPG game that boasts a huge game world with many missions contained within. Originally pinned as a straight up FPS RPG, Gearbox decided to take the step to re make the game in cell shaded and my does it pay off big time.
- Huge campaign boasting well over 30 plus hours
- 4 player co op both online and offline
- Leveling up is done by gaining EXP via kills and missions
- Bright vibrant areas set within the world of Pandora
- Frequent auto save points and the game always save when you quit
- Has the whole “looting” mentality, You will always be changing weapons and stat tracking for the best loadout
- Big boss battles that require tactics for victory
- HUGE world and I mean HUGE you could spend hours just wandering around
- You are not blocked into one area so you can wander off but be warned the enemies could be strong so do so at your own risk
- Massive selection of weapons all with there own set of characteristics from fire damage to ice damage, its all in there
- Sign posting can be bad, I had numerous missions where I couldn’t work out where to cash them in
- Bad planning ie ammo can ruin your experience and cause a lot more headaches
- Some missions can be dragged out unnecessarily
- The beginning part of the game can be very slow and boring and may well put people off. Skag valley goes on for waaaaay too long
- It is possible to get stuck on the scenery or fall into parts where you cannot get back out
In summary the game is huge and so much fun. This is all once you get past the first few missions and level up a fair bit. Just stick with it for maximum rewards. Playing with friends enhances the game and the DLC add alot of value to an already long game.